Friday, February 8, 2008

Six Months to Go

First came the joy and excitement -- We're going on a Mediterranean & Greek Isles cruise in June! And that excitement continued... books were bought, websites were searched and.... I weighed myself everyday and thought... today, will be the day that I lose weight.

Ok, I'll be the first to admit it... I've been trying to lose 10-20 pounds of baby weight for the past 10 1/2 years. I say 10-20 pounds because I've gone up and down -- but here goes, the honesty part... as of today, I'm 5'3, in my early 40s, and weigh 142. I've been as small as a size 4 and as large as a size 12.

My motivation -- I want to weigh 122 pounds. I want to be in shape. I want to wear cute clothes and not think about my weight.

I spent a ton of time on the computer -- probably way too much. As I've been researching information for our cruise, I found that I'm not alone. A lot of women want to lose weight and look good on their cruise. I hope you'll join me on my journey to weight loss. I'll be sharing all the cruise tips that I've learned from friends and the internet too.

Join me as I "Countdown to Cruise!"

No comments: